Whether our residents are working towards GCSE qualifications, wanting to undertake an apprenticeship, or need help with CV writing and interview skills, our Employability Programme provides the support they need to achieve meaningful employment.
Our Employability Programme is delivered by Employment Coaches who work with residents on a one-to-one basis to help our young people identify and achieve their individual career goals.
We provide employment support by:
- Helping our residents to understand and identify their skills and attributes
- Building confidence, self-esteem and motivation through employment activities, such as our regular job clubs
- Sourcing opportunities to specifically meet each young person’s chosen career path
- Offering access to external courses and training run by organisations such as The Prince’s Trust
- Partnering with local educational and training providers, such as MK College, to identify training opportunities and apprenticeships
- Creating job openings with local companies looking to recruit from our pool of residents.
The search tool below is a live link from MK College, listing available apprenticeship vacancies.